Commercial & Industrial Electrical Service
Electrical Design & Build
/ LEED Professionals
/ Fire Alarm
Letters of Recommendation
OSHA Inspections for Crane, Hoist, & Electrical
Click on an image to enlarge
for a Safer Workplace
Piquette & Howard Electric Service, Inc. is extremely proud of its safety record for over 35 years. We have been recognized and awarded by the Associated Builders and Contractors for outstanding performance in their STEP (Safety Training and Evaluation Process) program.
Jobsite safety is not only paramount in considering the well-being of our employees; it is essential to developing and maintaining relationships with our clients. We also understand that our safety practices can have a direct effect on other trades and jobsite personnel.
We understand that our clients' success depends on our providing a comprehensive OSHA / Preventive Maintenance inspection of their crane and hoist equipment so that their production / process continues without disruption.
Electrical/Crane and Hoist Safety is our Goal
Our goal when performing crane and hoist inspections is to ensure:
Further, we provide our clients with comprehensive documentation and a full report for each crane and hoist inspected for their records that is easily read and presented.
- Increased level of safety for employees.
- Reduced liability exposure from equipment failure.
- Extend equipment life by making recommendations and providing service for routine maintenance to remedy problems for crane and hoist equipment.
We offer OSHA crane and hoist inspection services for:
- Available in hard copy.
- Available electronically.
- Overhead traveling cranes.
- Overhead bridge cranes.
- Jib cranes.
- Rigging devices.
- Chains and Slings.
- Pneumatic lifting devices.
- Custom inspections (Charging buckets, lift tables, conveyors, etc.).
|Crane and Hoist
Crane and Hoist Installation
Crane and Hoist Service
Crane and Hoist Safety and License Training